Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Attics

BORING.FLAT.UNINSPIRED
These were the nicest words that can describe my semester break.
I had already watched 4 movies in 4 days in a row.
THOR.SERU.THE ROOMMATE.FAST & FURIOUS
I had clean the bathroom.doing laudry and tettt....
As the morning wore on,the vocabulary got more 'interesting'
BROMIDIC.PROSAIC.ABYSMAL
that's it.I'm done.
I'm finishing my holiday by watching movies in cinema.Jogging and eating at different kind of food restaurant every single night.and the result was.
ENTERTAINED.LOVELY.SATISFYING
THESE are some of the pictures taken while we were jogging and eating! haha.
I just got back my COCO(my pure DSLR) yesterday as it has been kidnapped by my sister for a week.huh!









  well.The weekend passed in a blur fascinating and chubby hubby ice cream of the Ice Room Restaurant with nana,dada,ijen and firdaus! : D!

No comments:

Post a Comment