Saturday, May 14, 2011

LIMIT outside The Boundary

It's a typical day at Sunway lagoon!
teenagers,old people,foreigners walking around minding their own business.Nothing out of the ordinary except for FARID FISCHER.ARIFF ERZART.AIZAD HASSAN & SYIMIR FIRDAUS
were there! haha! on the 12 MAY 2011.
I and few of my dearest friends were having fun at the sunway lagoon and pyramid shopping and bathing!? 
After a quick breakfast at MCdonald.WE (FARID,ARIFF,SYIMIR) proceeded to sunway! yay.
The fresh smell of entertainment,the sight of so many joy,and the happy sounds around me somehow brought back memories of my childhood.Suddenly I was no longer a 21 years old teenagers.I was this 8 year old boy,hopping and jumping with his friends.Time and place ceased to have meaning.haha!
haha! it was fun and satisfying !
these are some of the pictures I had capture on that day!
 ARIFF AND ME :)

 THE COWBOYS!
 AIZAD'S EXPRESSION WHEN SOMEONE OFFERED HIM A JUNK OF CAT FOOD? NGANGA MULUT!

 OMG.i DON'T know what to say! tett..
look at them.seriously.retarded! haha!
 ariff erzart
muahx!
chicken hartz! my favourite buffet restaurant! muahxx!

shooping maniac!!!!!!
rm 700 lenyap begitu saja..haha!
ok whatever it is.
ENORMOUSLY ENTERTAINED 

No comments:

Post a Comment