Sunday, January 20, 2013

One R journey




Its been 4 months since my last post. I was too exhausted and spiritually unmotivated to write any of what I’ve experience for this past 4 months…..

DRAMAS
“hey! Freshie!, come and greet your senior here!” shouted a man with a toothy grin. “Yes, sir , good morning sir ! I “smiled” at them. …That is what happened one month ago during our orientation months to welcome the new undergraduates to the university. Campus life is quite difficult, busier and exhausting, apart from the daily routine of lectures, tutorials and teaching,,,as a first year medical student we can barely get our eyes closed for more than 4 hours, sleep deprivation, a lot of assignments, crazy tests, and unlimited exams make us less alive than a zombie. “PLAIN” was the descriptive term for our 1st semester here. It’s a really long and ridiculous months on what we’ve been through. After 5 months of endless bowing , nodding, our backs and shoulders ached and were hunched like old folks suffering from scoliosis, We could hardly open our heavy eye lids for the morning class. We were or may I say,,I was oblivious to the darkness and dragged my feet on the hard tar road for the class…… And YES. Yes! finally we did it…we finished our semester one and also got accepted into “KEMA” Keluarga Mahasiswa(orientation thingy). AT last!!Alhamdulillah! AFTER FIVE MONTHS of mental torture… we survived.. dear “MEDICAL DOCTOR” I’ll SEE YOU ANOTHER 4 ++ YEARS!
*IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE YET A REALLY TOUGH ONE.
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED? ? NOPE! EXPECT THE BULLSHIT :))
…………………………………………………………………………………………………

Final exams ? SURREAL BLUR~ 16 january 2013 was my last paper for this semester one… and all I can think of is “MALAYSIA”. I need to go home I miss the air , the wind , I miss my family,cats,friends,foods,room and everything!!!!!
See you soon My dear Malaysia…. I <3 YOU 
iphone 5 :))

congrats my dear sis for the engagement :))

MR . ELMO

SEAFOOD!!

In our class , waiting for the examiners~~
last final exam~
hell yeah! 

shah and my elmo~ 

haunted hostel~

THE DATE!

oN OUR WAY to the class.. It's pink day!
anatomy test! 100 questions in just 15 mins~ brr

front view of our University

Our new year celebration...this picture was taken excatly at 12 a.m Location : our hostel roof..~hahahaha

NERD

well,,,what can i say??...

This is omar

My lovely food hunters 

meet NATHY AND TKUT :))

RIBUT! everday hujan lebat -____-"

last day of lab!

ma room :)


another food hunters day out~~

 so this is what am going to learn on my semester two! 


finally! I really hope that I can go back by the end of this week!
Immigration ! please be nice to me :"(
SEE YOU!

1 comment: