Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Of tiramisu and reality

Eventually , my exam day arrived , As I entered the cold room, I composed myself and start answering, and I perfectly ended my semester 1 as med student with a gloomy yet relieved attitude.
am sorry i haven't write anything for these past few months, the internet line is very slow and i can barely sign in into my account. yeah. Am currently in my semester two here in this town of Makssar and i'm glad to say that i passed my first semester exam with 3.30~~~
well, not good enough but am very grateful as the exam questions was very hard and freakishly difficult. still tho ~ not in top 5 of my class, but yeah . 
GRATEFUL :)

well, its been almost a year since i first step my foot onto this strange island, and here I now, in my semester two and going to finish my 1st year by the end of june. Alhamdulillah.
Welcome to semester two as medical student farid,
my mind whispered,
where everyday is a struggle between the conventional and the extraordinary, where I seek to strive for exams and be the best among the best, where I protest if, for nothing else, to hear the sound of my voice, all the while trying to discover my pure potential and find my soothing in the social hierarchy,
That's what life is to me, living here, far away from my family, friends,, has made me a stronger entity, what a bittersweet life i've been living for , just like a box of the finest-quality of tiramisu chocolate, blend of a melange emotion yet a lil bit bitter but at the end, sweet came all around my taste buds.
Different shades of grey seem to have tinted my view of the world, and I grow to understand that there is no "right" or "wrong" just a different sense of perception, we're all growing up, indeed...

Labeled as a rebel, touted as such because I no longer nod and bide blindly to what is set and regulated, not blindly folded with a piece of torn paper, preferring to air my half-formed views on matters, doing things my way, earning judgment looks and disappointed disapproval in return. Those pious-prick, its okay to be pious , I respect that but please don't act all pious if you're just thinking about glory and fame.

Perhaps , perhaps one day,....... but for now let me savour this moment, the time of my life, no lies, no decptions,no acts.no fake smiles.
it's just me :)

BASIC MECHANISM OF DISEASES AND MUSCULOSKELETAL sudai selesai :) and
currently in IMMUNOHEMATOLOGY block 
wish me all the best guys.
thanks for your support.
perhaps...
am gonna be a great muslim doctor
in the future
InsyaALLAH :)

*ANYWAY for all the upcoming juniors *
WELCOME 

SOME random pictures

 fractures! a lot of fractures and names~
 Harrison hotel :)

 :)




 before the BMD EXAM~
 CLINICAL SKILLS LAB
 MY LOYAL SCANDAL :3

cucuk bontot dia!


 CONGRATS along!


 de family <3 <3


 le bitchesss~ :)
 MALAYSIA






clinical skills lab
 class!


c

 my new "hostel" :p

 My kopi o!
 X-RAY time!!



 Psychiatric?


my own rendang :)
 zati,dhiya,hanna :)


THE OTHER FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!



 Inauguration  night

Dr Sakti! head of the ortho's department :3 :)
 cover!
 social service

 colles and smith' fracture?


 CLASSMATES!





No comments:

Post a Comment