Monday, January 17, 2011

The S.L.U.T

He's the most intelligent , handsome , smart , ,ambitious , outgoing , nice  person in his
"OWN PATHETIC LIFE".
tett.. LOSER~! HAHAHAAHAH!
talk about "syok sendiri".Now i'm using manglish.so what!
hahaahah..
ok.First thing first. That "boy" sat in front of me with his innocent looks of young kampung boy.oh no..not kampung but so called "org utan" I guess so..aha!..yep!
You are just pathetic.ok.
U called me "gila kuasa" but hell.oo. Please , at least I do have admirers.haha.seriously.Even your profile pictures gave me a goosebumps.(GAY CORNER).It's just disgusting.COVERINA.
Then, u wrote about me in your blog and bla bla bla...
hahaah..FYI I'm not writing about you.I'm writing about some pathetic young teenagers who are trying to be popular.yea It's you darling.
SORRY DEAR 1st rule to survive in a university .Don't ever mess with your senior and don't act like a slut.
ahahah..i'm talking crap rite now.Your madness gave me a headache.
hahahhahah! I don't know why..but watever it is...please god..bless him.maybe u just need some love.
SORRY OK.Muahxx!
*kalu berani jumpa la depan2 and ckp dpan2...ney ko dok ckp belakang2 mcm budak tadika.sumph pengecot.one to one la weh.sumpah ko manusia pengecot~

ok sayang.muahxx! xoxoxoxxoxo! sayang ko!

2 comments: