Wednesday, October 5, 2011

of dramas and lines

The lightning at PILAH looks so brilliant.
3 years ago, I struggle to belong somewhere .FRIENDSHIP.
to me, my friends are like a shot of epinepherine rushing through my arteries. Our time together is an empty 'high' for me, and I only feel worse later on. Eventually I get depressed because I realize I no longer relate to those peers. Seem immature, makes me an etilist snob, priding myself in thinking I am better than others.
I began to feel numb towards life but at least I'm not upset by small things anymore.
well, time is limited. 
THEY PROBABLY there right now, enjoying themselves.
yes, I admitted, those were great time
but come on guys  the clouds are clearing up now, revealing the sky and the rain slows to a drizzle, I will not live in a fake lie. 
well as far as you concern, if you had read this, yes all of you.
the line between us has diminished greatly, no longer a wall and it's certainly not very noticeable.
I'll go ahead and GOODBYE :). ite been such a pleasure for us to be friends.

* ouh please spread those ugly rumors , I don't care because it isn't true.
 haha!
AND PLEASE YANG LAIN JANGAN NAK INTERFERE SGT LA.
MOVE ON BOLEH?
ANYWAY I'M TRULY SORRY IF I HAVE AFFRONTED ANY OF YOU. 
*xyh nak buat cerita palsu kat sume org sgtla, aku dh x kaco hidup korunk,ape aku buat sampai korunk jadik gila mcm ney pun aku  taw,
ingat lagi  SEKALI aku dengar .
SIAP~. AKU DIAM, DIAM JUGAK. JANGAN SAMPAI AKU BERSUARA.
THANK YOU.
ONCE AGAIN. AKU MINTA MAAF .



No comments:

Post a Comment