Thursday, November 3, 2011

cleared moment

Question whirled around my mind and I was confused and anxious. I dragged myself towards the wide screen of the ACER laptop of mine wondering what might happen and what should I do if the nightmares become true. FULLSTOP. no. "It will not" literally my mouth spoke rather than my mind.
so, approximately on 2.31 a.m, there was a message sent to my very inbox~ it was from the university and yep.....that was it. the result examination of my semester 5.
As I dragged the pointer towards the inbox my heart was racing faster and i got sweat all around my neck and bare hands. 
CLICK!
yep! the moment of clarity
remember when people always say that"expect the unexpected"
well frankly speaking this semester result is still beyond my expectations . thank you ALLAH S.W.T :)
Freakingly amazed, I actually got an A for my Internet programming *javascript yang mcm hell, Organic chem and Human biology! hihi!
: D! WHATEVER IT IS, I REALLY NEED TO STRIVE FOR THE LAST SEMESTER.
HOPE FOR 4.00.. aminn :)...


No comments:

Post a Comment