Monday, November 15, 2010

The spotlight (Acid and Bases)

 Manusia yang menarik perhatian ramai

I looked up at them,those eyes were crinkled up with laughter.Triggered a warmth happiness to my heart go directly to my fingertips,leaving them tingling.They are in the spotlight.Spotlight of the source of my happiness
and craziness.My friends.Different characters,different behaviour.
I perceive the world to be in balance.There is always equilibrium in everything.Good and bad exist.Look closer and You will find your own spotlight.They are my chemistry.The acid and the base of my life.balance the whole equation and make it neutral.sad and happy together.
 This is my Acid and Bases : )
 


Name : Siti Nur Liyana
nama panggilan (SITI,Siti boyot,nana,siti T.B.nana T.B.)
ability : control people mind and take all their money,fake smile and cry
weaknesses : makanan sedap2,laki howt2
this is liyana.When we was in high school she always said "fared ak xdew duet la...bole bagy rm 1 x?
(dengan muka simpati dan daif)
so fared dgn muka simpati memberi...bagush2! pandai perempuan ini meminta duet.saya kagum
nah nana...nak sgt muka kau kan ltak dlm blog ak.
Liyana a.k.a NANA t.b


 Ihtyfazudeen
ICHI
-suka makan makanan org,bajet howt-
this is ichi.He is from terengganu~ a good friends with great personality and sucks sense of love~
ini gila punya org.suka berterus terang dan usha2~ teman saye untuk meng usha! :)

Nur Izreen Rahman
Lesbianos?
sentimental ,good sense of humor,emo terlebey
unique



Siti Iylia Zarith
yaya.elle
sport,mantap,comel,gila ,budak baek
anti-marriage






Muhammad Syimir Firdaus
Syime.fird.
Jiwang.suka belanja.weird sense in fashion.
EMO



AFFY.BONEY.ATHIRA


Future Lawyer.My boney.Kuat merajuk


Whatever it is.Mereka comel
dan saya suka mereka : )

No comments:

Post a Comment