Saturday, October 9, 2010

CLIQUE

The synopsis of a sorority
This is my clique.This is my friends.This is my sweetheart.This is my enemies.This is my brothers.This is my blood tie.
I remember when I used to walk with four or five of my closest friends.WE'd pop to the cafe for some snacks.WE'd then goes into Khai's room eating,drinking and pouring our souls out to each other.Those were great times,when we could talk about our dreams,hopes,love and plenty of other stuff that didn't really matter.
We are all comes form different family background,characteristics and some sort of weird mental problems.But we understand each other easily with some dreary and frisky time~From the first time I saw them I knew we are born to be together. YEP. A crazy,gloomy,happy new friends with some sort of weird mental problems and most important;y they are same as me in a way that regular people cannot describe.
WE ARE WHAT WE ARE AND NO ONE CAN CHANGE THAT UNTIL DEATH TEAR US APART.

RIRIN.FARID.SYAF.KHAI.AKIM.ARIFF.ASH.AIMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment