Friday, October 8, 2010

One step ahead


The beginning 
My eyes are fixated ,the same way there were twelve years ago,on the television gazing happily and enjoying the cartoons.It's often time like these that I let myself drift upon waves of sweet memories.Perhaps it's hard to understand that I'm nearly a grown up 19 years old teenagers.I am at age where I am stuck in transition between the innocence of childhood and the harsh realities of an adulthood.PATHETIC.Now I'm standing here in the new era of my age.My university life at UiTM Negeri Sembilan.New friends.New life.New responsibilities.New clique and New me : )
yep I'm going to become stronger than before.BYE-BYE childhood-high school drama.I'm now one step ahead to fulfill my ambition.To be a doctor.
*Currently in Semester 3  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment