Friday, October 8, 2010

The New Bitches : )

Clasmates
This is not about me,but its about them(My new girlfriends) : ).They are unique,exquisite and special.Starting with DS1B1,we are all know in DS3CI (Semester 3).People say individuality is all that matters,but they don't know the loneliness,the feeling of being excluded and left out,they don't know how it is like when they are alone and everyone is a voice against them.When there is no one to turn help and advice,the pressure to fit in can be overwhelming.Thanks to god,luckily I met them. : ).I don't need to fit in and  need to worry about problems because I have them.they give me my personality,they makes me happy and most importantly they are all crazy and insane! the coolest classmates ever that I've to call them (The new bitches) girls that rocks my life and give me the idea of happiness and sad.Love u babes! Muahhx!

*ATHIRA.AMIRA.SOPHIE.SYAZA.HANNA.MARLENE.NISSA*
*RADHI.NASUHA.FATOY.FARAHANA.ZAFIRAH*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment