Monday, December 6, 2010

DUP dap DUP dap

As usual.I woke up at 6.30 a.m.
Brush my teeth,shower and solat.
At 7.30 a.m Alia called and she asked whether are we going for a jog or not.
and I told her to called izreen and at 8.00 a.m there she was at the compound of the petronas waiting for me
as I'm preparing myself ,wore my PEPSI outfitters T-shirt and track suit.
We then, went to Alia house to picked her up.
Stop by at the 7-Eleven to buy mineral water.
bla bla bla bla..a lot of chatting,gossiping and laughing!
I felt Healthy.haahaha~ That sounds very funny.
Then I went home.Sleep and woke up at 5.30 p.m as I realized that today's date is 6 December!
and SNAP! That was it.
The result would be announce in just 4 days! OMG! It creeps me out.
argh! Its strikes straight ahead to my heart as the neurons give a lil bit of shocked to the brain and the whole system itself! My heart beat faster everyday!
Yea.It gave me a goose bumps~
Hopes for the Dean's list.
: (

 I tried to click on the link and yep it;s still the same.Your examination result slip is not open and bla bla bla bla......agagagag! just wait! I hate waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment